Dr. Indranil Mukherjee is an expert ENT surgeon with more than 8 years experience in the subject. He has done his MBBS from Bankura Sammilani Medical college in 2005 and completed MS in ENT and Head Neck surgery from Burdwan Medical College in 2016. After passing out, He has done multiple workshop in various ENT hospitals all over India to enhance his skills. He is highly efficient in Microscopic and Endoscopic surgeries, Rhinoplasty, Facial cosmetic surgery and Thyroid surgeries. He is one of the few ENT surgeons doing endoscopic skull base surgery, endoscopic pituitary surgery with excellent outcome. Currently work as Asst. Professor at Gouridevi Medical college Hospital, Durgapur. Also work as consultant ENT surgeon at Vivekananda Hospital and Nation Hospital, Durgapur."
- Katwa SD Hospital/ Govt of WB - Specialist Medical Officer.
- Gouridevi institute of medical science and hospital, Rajbandh, Durgapur - Senior Resident.
- Gouridevi Hospital and reserch institute, Rajbandh, Durgapur - Visiting ENT surgeon,Assistant Professo.
- Vivekananda Hospital, Bidhannagar, Durgapur - Consultant ENT surgeon.
- Nation Hospital, Bamunara, Durgapur - Visiting ENT surgeon.
- B.S. Medical College/ Calcutta University, MBBS.
- Burdwan Medical College/ WB health University, MS (ENT).
Advanced ENT surgeries: Endoscopic Pituitary surgery, Skull base tumour surgery, Optic and Orbital decompression. Head Neck surgery: Head neck Cancer surgery, Thyroid surgery Facial Plastic surgery: Rhinoplasty, Facial fractures, Maxillofacial sirgery.
Hands On workshop on Otology at Adinath ENT hospital, Jaipur Hands On workshop on Endo DCR at Shroffs eye Hospital, Delhi Surgical Workshop on Head Neck cancer at SH narayana Hospital, Howrah.
Clinicopathological Study of Parapharyngeal Tumours : Our Experience in Burdwan Medical College https://bjohns.in/journal/index.php/bjohns/manager/setup/
Palatal Schwannoma: An Analysis of 45 Literature Reports and of an Illustrative Case July 2019International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology 23(03):e360-e370 DOI:10.1055/s-0039-1692635.